Sharing your personal story, helps to put a "face" to the work that we do at IDF. Volunteers interested in this opportunity should be eager to work raise awareness about the tremendous impact of plasma donation.
Minimum age: 18
Unlimited Positions available!
Where the opportunity will occur
Where the Opportunity will occur
- Represent IDF at a plasma collection center.
- Share the IDF story, including the mission, history, and values.
- Ensure plasma donors have relevant information and answer their questions appropriately.
- Engage donors by ensuring that each donor is recognized for his/her contribution.
- Enhance the donor experience by creating awareness about PI and the important relationship between individuals with PI and donors.
- Speak to donors and staff about the lifesaving benefit you or a family member receives from receiving immunoglobulin therapy.
- Encourage donors to continue donating and share their experience with friends and family.
- Work with center staff to create two annual awareness campaigns to promote plasma donation and recruit potential donors.
- Provide your own transportation to the plasma center.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to speak to a group
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to provide your own transportation