Be a part of our movement to educate and support IDF's mission. IDF Liaisons assist us in a variety of ways, from reaching out to healthcare professionals and the public, to representing IDF at health fairs and community events.
IDF Liaisons are part of the IDF Outreach Initiative. The IDF Outreach Initiative is supported by Lead Sponsor, Shire.
Minimum age: 18
Unlimited Positions available!
Where the opportunity will occur
Where the Opportunity will occur
- Encourage clinicians to discuss IDF with their patients and distribute IDF materials.
- Update the medical staff about new IDF programs and publications, making sure they have an inventory of supplies to distribute to patients and families.
- Contact local medical associations to educate them about IDF and highlight the many IDF resources available for healthcare professionals.
- Exhibit at local medical meetings to reach healthcare professionals in attendance
- Generate awareness and distribute IDF materials to healthcare professionals who may not be familiar with PI.
- Receive updates from IDF whenever a new publication, program or issue is announced. You will share this information with healthcare providers in their area.
The ideal volunteer for this position:
- has a thorough understanding of the IDF community and PI in general;
- has a professional demeanor with strong communication and listening skills; and
- is comfortable communicating needs to healthcare professionals, as well as, the general public
To get started, you must: consent to a background check; and complete the necessary trainings.